- Qian, W., Bhowmick, S., Mikler, A.R., O'Neill, M, Ramisetty-Mikler, S., A Probabilistic Infection Model for Efficient Trace-Prediction of Disease Outbreaks in Contact Networks. International Conference on Computational Science 2020.
- O’Neill, M., Poole, M., & Mikler, A. (n.d.). A Synergistic Approach to Data-Driven Response Planning. Disaster. Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, 1-7. doi:10.1017/dmp.2019.162
- Harsha Gwalani, Bharat Gwalani, Martin O'Neill II, Armin R. Mikler, and Rajarshi Banerjee, Simulation of solute clusters in metallic systems, 2019 Modelling Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng. 27 085014 (23 pages)
- Harsha Gwalani, Faris Hawamdeh, Armin R. Mikler, and Katherine Xiong, 2018. Modeling the 2013 Zika Outbreak in French Polynesia: Intervention Strategies. Applied System Innovation, MDPI, . 2018, 1, 31; doi:10.3390/asi1030031
- King, J., Tiwari, C., Mikler, A., & O’Neill, M. 2018. Challenges of Designing and Implementing High Consequence Infectious Disease Response. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, 1-4. doi:10.1017/dmp.2017.128
- Alshammari S.M., Mikler A.R. 2018. Modeling Spread of Infectious Diseases at the Arrival Stage of Hajj. In International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering :430-442
- AK Kala, C Tiwari, AR Mikler, SF Atkinson 2017. A comparison of least squares regression and geographically weighted regression modeling of West Nile virus risk based on environmental parameters, PeerJ 5, e3070, Vol. 5, https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.3070
- Meesumrarn T. 2017. Dengue Simulation. Thailand 4.0, the Innovation and Research for Sustainable Development. :159-167.
- Alshammari SM, Mikler AR. 2016. Modeling Disease Spread at Global Mass Gatherings: Data Requirements and Challenges. Recent Advances in Information and Communication Technology. :17-26.
- Gwalani H, Mikler AR, Ramisetty-Mikler S, O'Neill II M. 2016. Collection and Integration of Multi-spatial and Multi-type Data for Vulnerability Analysis in Emergency Response Plans. Advances and New Trends in Environmental Informatics. :89-101.
- Reyes-Silveyra J, Mikler AR. 2016. Modeling immune response and its effect on infectious disease outbreak dynamics. Theoretical Biology and Medical Modelling. 13:1–21.
- Indrakanti S, Mikler AR, O'Neill II M, Tiwari C. 2016. Quantifying Access Disparities in Response Plans. PLoS One. 11(1)
- Alshammari SM, Mikler AR. 2015. Modeling Disease Spread at Global Mass Gatherings: Hajj as a Case Study. 2015 International Conference on Healthcare Informatics (ICHI). :574-577.
- Ramisetty-Mikler S, Mikler AR, O'Neill M, Komatz J. 2015. Conceptual framework and quantification of population vulnerability for effective emergency response planning. Journal of emergency management (Weston, Mass.). 13(3):227–238.
- Drewniak K, Helsing J, Mikler AR. 2014. A method for reducing the severity of epidemics by allocating vaccines according to centrality. Proceedings of the 5th ACM Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, and Health Informatics. :341–350.
- O'Neill M, Mikler AR, Indrikanti S, Tiwari C, Jimenez T. 2014. RE-PLAN: an extensible software architecture to facilitate disaster response planning. Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, IEEE Transactions on. 44(12):1569-1583.
- O'Neill II M. 2014. A Computational Methodology for Addressing Differentiated Access of Vulnerable Populations During Biological Emergencies. Computer Science and Engineering. Doctor of Philosophy:115.
- Reyes Silveyra JA. 2014. Modeling Epidemics on Structured Populations: Effects of Socio-demographic Characteristics and Immune Response Quality. Computer Science and Engineering. Doctor of Philosophy:133.
- Vaidya A, Bravo-Salgado AD, Mikler AR. 2014. Modeling climate-dependent population dynamics of mosquitoes to guide public health policies. Proceedings of the 5th ACM Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, and Health Informatics. :380–389.
- Bravo-Salgado A, Mikler AR, Messumrarn T. 2013. Stochastic Computational, Thermal, and Vertical Transmission Models to Simulate Dengue Persistence in Vector and Human Populations. Proceedings of the European Conference on Complex Systems 2012. :935–939.
- Gomez-Lopez I, Loza O, Mikler AR. 2013. Studying Diseases Under Diverse Population Structures and Contagion Scenarios. Proceedings of the European Conference on Complex Systems 2012. :927–933.
- Jimenez T, Mikler AR, O'Neill M, Tiwari C. 2012. Maps, rates, and fuzzy mountains: Generating meaningful risk maps. Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM), 2012 IEEE International Conference on. :1–4.
- Loza O, Gomez-Lopez I, Mikler AR. 2012. Multi-Coaffiliation Networks and Public Health Applications. GSTF Journal of BioSciences. 2(1):116-122.
- Jimenez T, Mikler AR, Tiwari C. 2012. A Novel Space Partitioning Algorithm to Improve Current Practices in Facility Placement. Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, IEEE Transactions on. 42:1194–1205.
- Johnson T, Mikler AR. 2011. Chasing R0 : Understanding the Eﬀects of Population Dynamics on the Basic Reproduction Number. Journal of Biological Systems. 19(4)
- Reyes-Silveyra J, Mikler AR, Zhao J, Bravo-Salgado A. 2011. Modeling Infectious Outbreaks in Non-Homogeneous Populations. Journal of Biological Systems. 19(4)
- O’Neill M, Mikler AR, Schneider T. 2011. An Extensible Software Architecture to Facilitate Disaster Response Planning. International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BIOCOMP11).
- Corley CD, Mihalcea R, Mikler AR, Sanfilippo AP. 2011. Predicting Individual Affect of Health Interventions to Reduce HPV Prevalence. Software Tools and Algorithms for Biological Systems: Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 696 Part 2:181-190.
- Corley CD, Cook DJ, Mikler AR, Singh KP. 2011. Using Web and Social Media for Surveillance. Advances in Computational Biology, Springer Series: Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 680:559-564.
- Hala D, Amin A, Mikler AR, Huggett DB. 2010. A constraint-based stoichiometric model of the steroidogenic network of Zebrafish (Danio rerio). Journal of Biological Systems. 18:669–685.
- Schneider T, Mikler AR. 2010. RE-PLAN: A Computational Framework for Response Plan Analysis. International Journal of Functional Informatics and Personalised Medicine. 3(2):103-121.
- Keathly DM, Schneider T, Yuan X. 2010. Realistic Synthetic Populations for Epi-Simulation. Journal of Technology and Engineering Systems. 1(2)
- Keathly DM, Schneider T, Yuan X. 2010. Realistic Synthetic Populations for Epi-Simulation. International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT).
- Corley CD, Cook DJ, Mikler AR, Singh KP. 2010. Text and Structural Data Mining of Influenza Mentions in Web and Social Media. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
- Schneider T, Mikler AR, O’Neill M. 2009. Computational Tools for Evaluating Bioemergency Contingency Plans. Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Disaster Management.
- Schneider T, Loza OG, Mikler AR. 2009. Computational Epidemiology: Generating Synthetic Cities. International Conference on Information and Knowledge Engineering (IKE09).
- Corley CD, Mikler AR. 2009. A Discrete-Time Epidemic Model to Analyze Impact of Age and Gender Targeted Interventions. International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BIOCOMP09).
- Johnson T, Mikler AR. 2009. The Elusive R_0 - Chasing the Reproductive Number. International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BIOCOMP09).
- Corley CD, Mikler AR, Singh KP, Cook DJ. 2009. Monitoring Influenza Trends through Mining Social Media. International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BIOCOMP09).
- Schneider T, Mikler AR, O’Neill M. 2009. Analyzing Response Feasibility for Bioemergencies. International Joint Conferences on System Biology, Bioinformatics and Intelligent Computing (IJCBS09).
- Corley CD, Mikler AR. 2009. A Computational Framework to Study Public Health Epidemiology. International Joint Conferences on System Biology, Bioinformatics and Intelligent Computing (IJCBS09).
- Mikler AR, Bravo-Salgado A, Corley CD. 2009. Global Stochastic Contact Modeling of Infectious Diseases. International Joint Conferences on System Biology, Bioinformatics and Intelligent Computing (IJCBS09).
- Corley CD, Mikler AR, Cook DJ, Singh KP. 2008. Dynamic intimate contact social networks and epidemic interventions. Journal of Functional Informatics and Personalized Medicine. 1
- Corley CD, Brown L, Mikler AR, Cook DJ, Singh K. 2007. Generating social networks of intimate contacts for the study of public health intervention strategies. Proceedings of IEEE Seventh Symposium on Bioinformatics and Bioengineering (BIBE ’07). :1235-1239.
- Mikler AR, Venkatachalam S, Ramisetty-Mikler S. 2007. Decisions under Uncertainty – A Computational Framework for Quantification of Policies to Address Infectious Disease Epidemics. Journal for Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment (SERRA) Special Issue on “Medical Geography as a Science of Interdisciplinary Knowledge Synthesis under Conditions of Uncertainty (2007). 21
- Venkatesan IP, Mikler AR, Dantu R, Abbas K. 2006. Dynamic Resource Management in RSVP Controlled Unicast Networks. Telecommunications Systems. 32:11–30.
- Corley CD, Mikler AR. 2005. Predicting Human Papilloma Virus Prevalence and Vaccine Policy Effectiveness in Demographic Strata. Proceedings of IEEE Fifth Symposium on Bioinformatics and Bioengineering (BIBE ’05). :73-80.
- Abbas K, Mikler AR, Gatti R. 2005. Temporal Analysis of Infectious Diseases: Influenza. Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC ’05). :267-271-80.
- Venkatachalam S, Mikler AR. 2005. Towards Computational Epidemiology: Using Stochastic Cellular Automata in Modeling Spread of Diseases. Proceedings of the 4th Annual International Conference on Statistics, Mathematics and Related Fields. :1019-1035.
- Boukerche A, Mikler AR, Fabri A. 2005. Resource control for distributed discrete-event simulation over loosely coupled domains. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing. 65:1171–1189.
- Raghunathan S, Mikler AR, Cozzolino C. 2005. Secure agent computation: X. 509 Proxy Certificates in a multi-lingual agent framework. Journal of systems and software. 75:125–137.
- Mikler AR, Venkatachalam S. 2005. Modeling Infectious Diseases using Global Stochastic Automata. Journal of Biological Systems. 13
- Mikler AR, Jacob R, Gunupudi V, Patolla P. 2004. Agent-based Simulation Tools in Computational Epidemiology. Proceedings of the International Conference on Innovative Internet Community Systems (I2CS ’04). :212-223.
- Joseph OR, Mikler AR, Moonan P, Weis S. 2004. From Medical Geography to Computational Epidemiology – Dynamics of Tuberculosis Transmission in Enclosed Spaces. Proceedings of the International Conference on Innovative Internet Community Systems (I2CS ’04). :189-197.
- Venkatachalam S, Mikler AR. 2004. An Infectious Disease Outbreak Simulator Based on the Cellular Automata Paradigm. Proceedings of the International Conference on Innovative Internet Community Systems (I2CS ’04). :198-211.
- Abbas K, Mikler AR, Ramezani AR, Menezes S. 2004. Computational Epidemiology: Bayesian Disease Surveillance. Proceedings of the International Conference on Bioinformatics and its Applications (ICBA’04).
- Mayes J, Mikler AR. 2001. Agent-based distance vector routing. Mobile Agents for Telecommunication Applications. :41–50.